Land at Coxmoor Road, Sutton In Ashfield
Remember - you need to register for our online auction to bid on this property.
You can register at: www.lshauctions.co.uk
Offers invited to acquire the freehold interest of this 5.9 acre (2.39 hectares) of development land located close to the Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire border just south of Mansfield.
- The site immediately adjoins the A38 which in turn connects to Junction 27 of the M1 within 4 miles. The site is situated on the corner of the A38 and Coxmoor Road.
- The plot is a regular square shape and extends to 5.9 acres. The majority of the site is grassed and is relatively flat with the access road directly off Coxmoor Road.
- The site has the benefit of connecting straight onto the A38 with a traffic light controlled junction.
- The site, subject to necessary consents, has excellent prospects for a range of employment uses.
Sutton-in-Ashfield is in the county of Nottinghamshire, 12 miles north of Nottingham and 4 miles south-west of Mansfield. The site is located on the eastern border of the town and adjacent to Kingsmill Road East, the main arterial route to the A38.
The M1, Junction 27 is approximately 4 miles to the west of the site providing direct access to the north and south of England.
The Robin Hood railway, which links Worksop and Nottingham, runs through the district with stations at Sutton Parkway, Hucknall and Kirkby in Ashfield.
The NET Nottingham Tram system links the district of Ashfield with Nottingham at its terminus at Hucknall which has the benefit of a large Park and Ride car park.
The site comprises 5.9 acres (2.39 hectares) of greenfield land available for development for employment uses in Sutton-in-Ashfield. The site is situated just west of a Build Base and to the south of an operational sewage works. Access to the site is available via Coxmoor Road which interconnects directly with the A38.
Sutton Parkway rail station is approximately 1.5 miles to the south of the site.
The site is within the urban settlement boundary of Sutton-in-Ashfield and is excluded from conservation areas or AONB or protected landscapes. There are no Listed Buildings within immediate proximity of the site nor are there any Tree Preservation Orders on the site.
Estimated Travel Times
- Sutton Parkway Station to Mansfield – 5 m
- Sutton Parkway Station to Nottingham – 29 m
- Sutton Parkway Station to London – 2h 42m
- Coxmoor Road to Sutton Parkway Train Station – 3m
- Coxmoor Road to Mansfield – 10m
- Coxmoor Road to Nottingham– 34 m
Agents for this property
Direct Dial: 0121 306 0376
Mobile: 07342 067831
Direct Dial: 020 7062 3081
Mobile: 07788 362180